Monday, August 17, 2009

RSS Aggregator





How efficient to have this reader coming up on my google home page to be checked regularly. Its very easy to maintain your subscriptions, great sharing options and fast. This tool is fantastic I was very intimidated at first by the amount of blogs I would have to follow. Google Reader is a free web-based reader to aggregate and read all your blog (RSS) feeds. RSS is simply the best way to keep on top of everything that's going on. blogs wouldn't make sense without it. Very useful to track all those blogs where I can learn more about learning and share other people thoughts and ideas. I love the way it allows me to scan and read and share awesome posts! Other elearners can share their research with me in a split second. this is the best feature. An RSS reader allows me to do that without having to go to dozens of websites to see if they've got anything new.

No comments:

Post a Comment