Tuesday, August 18, 2009

MediaFire

This is the link to my shared file:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2krzamomtnf/BLP RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT AND PRESENTATION.ppt

A very convenient way to share your files and images through just one site. I found it extremely simple to upload my file and you can instantly manage and share it from any computer. A very simple file hosting service to share files and images with your students. I found it a welcome relief that their was no software to install as my poor old computer is not coping too well. there was also a very easy sign up process.

MediaFire allows you to store all your files online for easy secure access and would enable you to distribute students' work to parents without clogging inboxes or bogging down your website. All student work could be stored and shared with parents in one convenient place.

No comments:

Post a Comment